Home >> Attorneys >> Requesting a Certificate of Good Standing

Requesting a Certificate of Good Standing

A Certificate of Good Standing or Admission Certificate can now be requested and paid for by logging into CM/ECF and docketing the event “Attorney Admission – Good Standing Request” found under the Civil Menu under Other Filings > Admissions Certificate Requests > Attorney Admission – Good Standing Certificate Request.

Newly Admitted Attorneys will be provided a Certificate of Admission by the Clerk.

Please see the Fee Schedule for the Certificate fee.

Clerk’s Staff will review all requests in CM/ECF upon verification. The Certificate(s) will be mailed to the address provided when the request is made.

Attorney’s making application to be admitted can order a Certificate of Good Standing during Attorney Admissions and E-filing Registration. See Attorney Admissions